Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
WINEGLASS BAY, FREYCINET & THE EAST COAST
- Included in price:
- National Parks Pass. Professionally trained guides. Guided Walks. Hotel/Hostel (Hobart CBD) pick up/drop off.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- We will stop on the way for you to buy lunch. Or bring a picnic lunch to enjoy in the beautiful surrounds of Freycinet National Park.
- What to bring:
- Day pack, camera, comfortable footwear for walking, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, water bottle, swimming gear. Warm jumper and rain jacket if the weather is not so good.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children must be over 12 years of age. Due to the length of travel time and the exposed nature of the National Park we do not recommend children under 12 years of age on this tour.
- Departure points:
- Hobart, Tasmania
Wineglass Bay, Tasmania
Freycinet National Park, Tasmania
Coles Bay, Tasmania
- Departure time:
No Specific Times Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- We pick up from Hobart CBD Hotels and Hostels. Pick up times commence from 7.00am. You will need to ensure your pick up is confirmed and your time is confirmed prior to departure.
- 12 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- Active Tours Tasmania
- Wineglass Bay, Freycinet National Park and Coles Bay
- Departs From
- Hobart, Wineglass Bay, Freycinet National Park and Coles Bay
WINEGLASS BAY & FREYCINET NATIONAL PARK
Join our small group tours (12 passengers) allowing for a personal, friendly, informative and flexible day out to one of the world's Top 10 beaches. Why would you see this iconic beach any other way!
We have an early start to beat the crowds and make the most of fabulous day!. Travel from Hobart to Tasmania's stunning East Coast and discover the beautiful Freycinet National Park. Walk to the Wineglass Bay Lookout to see one of the World's Top 10 Beaches. From the lookout our guides will offer you the choice to continue down to the dazzling Wineglass Beach OR return from the lookout with our guide to explore the other amazing natural attractions of Freycinet National Park. We stop for stunning views and photographs at Cape Tourville Lighthouse, relax at Sleepy Bay, meander along Honeymoon Bay and pat the local wallabies along the way - they are super friendly.
Our guides will show you the perfect place to hang out on the beach, swim, relax or help you to take a stunning photograph.
On our return journey to Hobart we stop for some VERY BERRY ICE CREAM at KATE'S BERRY FARM – what a great way to end a day!
What You will See & Do
• Freycinet National Park (over 4 hours)
• Walk to the Wineglass Bay Lookout
• Stroll along the beautiful Honeymoon Bay
• Enjoy the magnificent views from Richardsons Beach
• Cape Tourville Lookout - a short spectacular walk
• Stop at Kates Berry Farm on the return journey to Hobart - Delicious!
• You will have an excellent day amongst some of the best scenery and beaches in Tasmania
We offer a flexible day out for you to enjoy the day as best you can. With this in mind, if you are fit and active and keen to enjoy some longer walking times we offer the option to head off on your own and make the most of your day out.
• Wineglass Bay Beach Walk
• Hazards Beach Circuit
Our Service For You!
• Small groups - 12 passengers maximum
• Hotel/Hostel pick up & drop off
• Guided Walks
• Personal & Friendly service
• National Parks Fees
• World Class Scenery
What's Not Included
• Starts and finishes Hobart
• Pick ups from Hobart CBD Hotels and Hostels begin at 7.00am
• Actual departure from Hobart is 7.30am
• Drop offs to Hobart CBD Hotels and Hostels around 6.30-7.00pm