Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Secrets of Esperance 6 Day Wildlife Adventure
MEALS: we offer plenty of variety and do our best to provide fresh products - PLEASE let us know of any special dietary requirements. We also recommend to our passengers who may have a difficult diet to cater for to top on some of their own preferred food for the journey.
CAMPING: Our tours are camping adventures and participation and involvement is required from our passengers. All camping equipment necessary for your tour will be provided by Nullarbor Traveller. During our camping trips we will use swags. You will need a sleeping bag to put into your swag, if you don't have a sleeping bag you can hire one for $25.
PLEASE familiarize your organisation with Nullarbor Travellers Booking Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- Included in price:
- Travel in air-conditioned mini coach with a max 18 passengers. All meals. All accommodation – If the weather is inclement the guide may suggest to the group an upgrade into an accommodation - this will be at the passengers cost. All camping equipment. All National Park Entry Fees. Overnight camping and national parks costs. Activities [unless listed as an optional experience] and GST.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Sleeping bags can be hired for $205.
- What to bring:
- personal belongings, sleeping bag, torch, walking shoes, swimmers, water bottle, insect repellent, hat, and sunscreen. Bags are restricted to 1 backpack/soft travel bag per person, plus one small piece of hand luggage.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- CHILD RATE: Passengers 12 years and under at the time of departure are considered to be children and are charged at 80% of the adult rate.
- Departure points:
- Perth, Western Australia
- Departure time:
7:00 AM Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- DEPARTURE POINT: Unless prior arrangements are made at the time of booking, the pick up point is 7.00am: Tourist Coach Rank - Wellington Street, Perth. Passengers are advised to arrive 15 minutes before departure. DEPARTURE DATES Departs from Perth on gazetted Sundays: - 28th April 2013 - 15th, 29th September 2013 - 13th, 27th October 2013 - 10th, 24th November 2013 - 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th December 2013 - 5th, 12th, 19th, 29th January 2014 - 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd February 2014 - 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th March 2014
- 6 Days
- Approximate Return Time:
- 19:00pm in Perth
- Nullarbor Traveller - The Ultimate Wildlife Experience
- Perth, Albany, Margaret River, Esperance, Wave Rock, York, Denmark and Yallingup
- Departs From
WESTERN AUSTRALIA'S SOUTHWEST
The 6 Day Secrets of Esperance– Western Australia’s South West tour travels through the Central Wheat Belt of Western Australia and stop to have your surf photo taken on Wave Rock! We then travel onto Fitzgerald River National Park, an internationally recognized world biosphere reserve with plenty of beautiful beaches and rugged coastline. The next day it is time to do some walks and to relax on the beach in Cape Le Grande National Park. You might have to share the beach with some locals, Kangaroos that is!
After spending 2 days on this beautiful spot we head of to see the rest of the South-West in Western Australia. The tour travels along the coast line and to the Stirling Ranges. We visit the Tingle Trees and Kauri Forests before we make our way to the Margret River region and to Ngilgi Cave. In and around Ngilgi Cave we experience an amazing Koomal Dreaming Aboriginal Culture Exchange with Josh. He tells us more about Ngilgi Cave and his aboriginal culture while he shows us tool– and fire making and plays the didgeridoo. We travel into Perth after 6 days of spectacular sceneries and adventures!
HIGHLIGHTS ON TOUR
- Wave Rock
- Fitzgerald River National Park
- Cape Le Grand National Park
- Stirling Ranges
- Climb the Fire Lookout Tree
- Tree Top Walk
- Koomal Dreaming Aboriginal Experience
- Ngilgi Cave
- Margaret River region